The Stamets family home caught fire and Charlie the dog was left inside. It was hard for him to trust people and jump from the second floor, but he made it! When the house caught fire, the whole family had time to run outside. Charlie was asleep on the second floor and didn’t have time to run out. The owners started calling for him, and the dog went out the window. It was hard for the dog to jump from the second floor, but he trusted his people. Fortunately, he didn’t hurt himself badly. He burned his back a little, but it was all right.
The video surfaced online and users marveled at the heartbreaking incident when the doggy jumped right into his owners’ arms! The original video on TikTok had over 4 million views! Hopefully this one doesn’t get pulled, it’s amazing to show how smart dogs are in a survival situation.
Watch the amazing video of this brave doggie below.